These delicious shrimp kebabs are the ideal BBQ dish as they can be prepared in advance and basted with the sauce while cooking on the grill. Serve with heated naans and leftover warmed-up sauce for a delicious treat the whole neighborhood will enjoy.
- 8oz extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tbsp. of Tikka N’ Curry Vindaloo sauce
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1-2 lemon wedges
- Chopped cilantro for garnishing
- Add shrimp and 5 tbsp. of Tikka N’ Curry Vindaloo sauce into a mixing bowl. Mix well. Add extra sauce if desired.
- Thread shrimps onto skewers.
- Set grill to medium-high heat. Put Kebabs directly on the grill. Continue cooking Kebabs for 2 minutes on one side. Turn the kebabs over and add 1-2 tbsp. sauce for extra flavors.
- Continue cooking kebabs for a few minutes longer or until shrimps are cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and lemon wedges.
- Serve hot with naan or another flatbread.