Chicken & Mixed Vegetables in Goan Curry
With this dish, I’ve taken a simple chicken and vegetable curry and elevated it by charring the veg for a smoky taste. These ingredients are then lovingly simmered in my Goan curry sauce, adding delicate spices into the mix. The result is a complex dish that celebrates Goan cuisine and gives your body a much-needed boost.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup or 250-gram chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce
- 4 tbsp. frozen green peas
- 1 medium-sized carrot, peeled, chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the cubed chicken and light brown on all sides.
- Add 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Goan sauce, carrots, and cover. Set heat to low and simmer, occasionally stirring until the carrots are cooked for 10-12 minutes. If gravy becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Then, add the peas and heat them until they're warmed.
- Serve hot with Basmati rice or naan.