Mushroom Matar Korma
Indian dishes have a reputation for being cooked for hours on end, but in our modern family, we just don’t have time for that. I’m always on the lookout for quick dishes that don’t compromise on flavor. This mushroom korma ticks all the boxes. I use my fave Korma sauce, throw in some Bella mushrooms, and add garlic achaar or hot sauce to the mix for a little heat. My kids never refuse seconds!
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- Add 2 tbsp. oil on a skillet. Sauté mushrooms over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked. Turn them halfway through—sprinkle some salt if desired.
- Add 1 cup frozen peas, 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Korma sauce, and 3 tbsp. heavy cream or coconut cream. Mix well.
- Cook, occasionally stirring, for additional 4-5 minutes or until peas and mushrooms are soft and cooked through.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.