Shrimp Butter Masala
To me, the perfect seafood dish is shrimp curry. With my shrimp masala, you experience a taste sensation combining the fresh spring taste of peas with the sweet tender shrimp flesh in a buttery, creamy sauce. Taking just 15 minutes to cook, this lightning-fast meal is perfect for date night – and cleanup is quick, too, thanks to the one-pan cooking. Serve with basmati rice.
- 2 tbsp. oil or butter
- 1/2 jar of Tikka N’ Curry Butter Masala sauce
- 2 cups shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a standard-sized covered skillet, heat the butter or oil over normal heat. Add the shrimp and sauté until the shrimp just turn pink or about 50% cooked.
- Add Tikka N’ Curry Butter Masala sauce and simmer over medium-low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Add little water if the sauce gets too thick.
- Serve hot with Basmati rice.